Get FREE e-mail reminders for school and district
Just sign up!
- Click on the “Sign In now for FREE event
reminders” and choose “Sign Up NOW” to complete the registration
- Select “Edit Reminder Preferences”
- Specify how many days in advance you want to
receive reminders for specific events.
- Indicate if you also want a weekly event
reminder and choose the appropriate organizations and
- Click the update button to complete the
process. This will take you to the “My Clipped Events”
- To clip specific events:
- Select “Browse the Calendar”
- Select the event(s)
- Select “Clip Selected Events” to update
Go to “my Clipped Events” at any time to
change your preferences. Click on the “update” button each
time you make a change.
That's it. You never have to worry about missing
another practice, parent teacher conference or band concert!
In addition to sending e-mail reminders, the Activities
- provides an up-to-date listing of school
activities and events
- allows you to view and print a daily, weekly
or monthly list of calendar events
- includes a search option to find a specific
Viewing the Calendar:
Select Daily, Weekly or Monthly to see the list of events based on
Printing the calendar
- Select the Calendar from the navigation or button.
- Select the "Month at a glance" link (you can specify
the Organization, Category, Keyword and Month you wish to
- Once you have the information selected, click on the
"Print Month View".
- Select File, Print from the Browser Window (you can choose
portrait or landscape view)
Using the Search function:
To find a specific event, type the keyword (basketball, for
example) in the Keyword Search and you will only see those
events. The Advanced Search allows you to choose from a list
of specific organizations, categories, dates and locations.