National School Bus Safety Week
Oct. 16-20, 2017
National School Bus Safety Week:
October 16th through the 20st is National School Bus Safety Week. Wilber Clatonia Schools would like to thank our great bus drivers:
Bobbi Crosby, Wayne Crosby, Karla Slada, Ken Oncken, Keith Burke and the Preschool bus driver Wesley Pruill. These individuals safely transport our students to and from school during daily routes, field trips and school activities. Safety is their number one priority. Please thank them when you have an opportunity.
Please encourage your child/children to obey these School Bus Safety Rules:
1. Be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes early.
2. Always use bus handrails when entering or exiting the bus.
3. Take your seat promptly.
4. Keep aisles clear at all times.
5. Stay seated until the bus stops or as directed by the driver.
6. Be quiet to avoid accidents—there must be absolute QUIET at a railroad crossing stop.
7. Keep your head and arms inside the bus at all times.
8. Cross street/roads only when it is safe.
9. Obey the bus driver.
More bus drivers are needed for the routes, if you are interested in driving please call 402-418-0001.